Friday, May 9, 2014

Meeting Andy Timmons

About a month ago I was going back home and as I was walking through the airport I saw what looked to be instrument cases. As a guitarist I was interested and then I looked over and saw someone playing guitar. He had long blonde hair that looked like Andy Timmons. Then I noticed he was playing Andy Timmons' signature guitar and I thought, "Either that's Andy Timmons, or his biggest super fan". It actually was him and I got to talk to him and the rest of the band for a few min. He and everyone else were extremely kind. He talked to me a little about the Chandler Tubedriver and how he prefered the 1 tone knob version to the 2 knob version. Overall he was a really nice guy and I'm excited to see him this summer in Japan with Simon Phillips.


No comments: